Virginia Home Care Connection has been founded to provide senior adults and their loving families a chance to enjoy their senior days with independence, ease, and pleasure. We understand that retirement should be spent in the company of loved ones at home, and not in hospitals, nursing homes, or assisted-living facilities. We can make that possible through our home care services which can surely help senior elders overcome the challenges of advanced age, and can assist loved ones in providing proper care and sufficient care towards elderlies as they stay home with them, or even away from them.
Why Choose Virginia Home Care Connection?
- We provide patient-centered services to achieve optimum recovery and results.
- We serve patients nationally.
- We offer services 24/7, including weekends and holidays.
- We are the more economical choice versus hospitals, nursing homes, or assisted-living facilities.
- We can assure a quick turn-around time for referrals.
- Our healthcare professionals are highly screened, trained, and credentialed.
- We have loyal employees who are aligned with our company mission.
- We have a client-caregiver matching services to ensure compatibility
- We conduct regular satisfaction survey to ensure that you continue to be delighted by our services.
- We offer flexible payment options and accepts major and most insurances.
- We offer in-home assessment at absolutely no charge!
Our Services includes the following:
- Performing personal care
- Medication reminder
- Daily routine management
- Mobility assistance
- Fall prevention
- Transfer assistance
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Running errands
- Managing correspondences
- Grocery shopping
- Fellowshipping (games, crafts, etc.)
Our Professionals and Staff
All our professionals and staff here in Virginia Home Care Connection are our own employees. They are not under contract or under any agency. Thus, we can trust on their loyalty that comes from their security and satisfaction under our management.
All our professionals have been thoroughly screened, credentialed, and trained to ensure that they can very well perform their jobs to whoever client that they may be assigned to. As a rule, we do not discriminate employees as we accept anyone regardless of gender, status, or origin for as long as they can comply with the working requirements that we set for them towards our clients.
Our office is located in 8730 Sudley Road, Manassas, VA. We would be very glad if you would call us to inquire more about our company and our services, or to set a schedule for an in-home assessment. You contact us at 703-817-0203 anytime today.